Wednesday, September 13, 2006

I can't live without...





These 2 people i can not imagine my life without. Gian Paula Serranilla and Katrina Veronica Raymundo. We grew up together. Known each other since grade 2. Bestfriends eversince, more than sisters now. No one can understand me better than these 2 people. They fill out the missing pieces of my life, they answer the questions unanswerable to me. We know each other so well that we finish each other's sentences. Often times we communicate non-verbally and understand what each one is trying to say. Unbelievable it is that its actually possible that one can create an extraordinary bond such as that. They are like machines that fixes me when i'm broken, i run to them to get myself fixed, and i come out whole again. fascinating is it?:) we don't get to see each other that much. But we have this certain bond that keeps us together. Like a long unbreakable string attached to each of us. One tug and we're all there. In one place. Our hearts.:)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi camille, actually i am your fan since princess sarah, gmik days and the others during those kid times. it's funny because back then, i really wish to meet you and be your friend. i grew up watching ang tv and gmik, cried over and over watchin princess sarah. now, we've grown up. not a kid anymore but ladies. i blog hop once in a while and i was amused to find yours on kc's multiply account. anyway, with regards to this post. I'm happy for you that you have these 2 beautiful persons in your life that you call bestbuds. To tell you honestly, i feel envious a bit. I've had so many friends that I called bestfriends before. But then, when you get lost in touch and poof, they were gone! It was so sad. So I'm very happy that you have those 2 that you can call BFF. Treasure them and love them. It's rare to find true friends now.. God Bless!

4:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi camille..h0w r yuh??h0pe ur d0in' fine...i am really happy 4 uh 2 have them in yur life..they are olweiz there 4 yuh..in tyms of pr0blem..they give d' best advices 4 yuh ..treasure them and never let go!!g0d gave them 2 yuh in purp0se..bcoz..he knows you'll be happy in thy're side!!iNgatz!!olweiz!!tnx!!

6:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi camille!
I was once a schoolmate of yours in OBMC sta ana.
we're on the same grade level but different secions.
pang PM kasi ako.
Grade II-c and grade III-c.
sa class ni ma'm villaflor and uhh.., I forgot the name of our grade 3 teacher.
anyway, nakakatuwa naman coz hanggang ngayon pala friends pa din kayo ni kat.
sya ang isa sa mga natatandaaan ko from your section (A) sa OB kasi nakakausap ko din sya noon sa OB.
Im happy na ang ganda ng career mo ngayon. wish you all the best! :-)
(btw, Im watching capt. barbell and I like your acting there! keep it up!)
-karen

2:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Camille! :)

I don't know if you remember me but I'm Bloomy. I used to study in OBMC din. You were the one who even introduced me to John when we saw each other in Sofitel.

It was such a very long time, haha! I can't believe I still remember it. Haha!

Kate used to be my busmate with Mang Tony's.

Gian was the older sister of Vian, ka-batch ko si Vian nung nasa OBMC pa siya eh. I see her in UA&P last sem though, but I never greeted her kasi I know she doesn't know.

I'm actually glad that the three of you became inseparable in spite of different schools and stuff. :) It also shows what kind of person you are, someone who treasures the people who cares for you the most. :)

God bless Camille!

2:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home