Sunday, September 10, 2006

Dreams come true...


I am happy... Blessed to have a wonderful life. Beautiful family. Loving friends. Great people i work with. At 21 i can say most of my dreams came true. Even the ones i never dreamt of having. I am more than blessed and thankful. i have been getting all the wonderful things in life. Never did i imagine that my life would be like this. i had simple dreams, graduate from college which I will be focusing on soon. Be a doctor. A pediatrician to be exact, a cheerleader when i hit college. These things i wished to happen never did, obviously I am not a doctor.;p I was never a cheerleader. But I am the person i am destined to be. I super love my work. Its my passion.:) And I will continue to do my best as long as God wills me so. A beautiful life it is. Though i know it will never be perfect, but its more than enough to be really grateful for. i couldn't ask for more. ;)

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

the world is very generous to us people... its just that we usually forget to ask for it. sometimes the universe has its way of giving you what you need more than what you like... keep it up :)

2:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi camille,my name's nadine, blog hopper =) at 21 i had my first baby got married and like you, my plan of getting into medical school evaporated in an instant when i found out i was pregnant. maybe God destined me to be somebody else's but a doctor,eh?=) for me to find out... i always liked you since ang tv,youve grown up to be a very fine lady,very inspirational. keep up the good work.

12:23 AM  
Blogger The Flying Mermaid said...

im happy for you.,
i wish i am as happy as you are now.,

8:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hope you get to UP. UP Pep Squad needs pretty girls like you. :D

6:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home